Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
How Do I....?
DOT&PF in the News
- February 12:Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport Sees Growth in Cargo in 2017; Passenger traffic and concession sales remain stable
- January 25: Aviation Advisory Board issues statement on proposed Aircraft Registration Program
- January 23: ADOT&PF Outlines Emergency Response Activities
- January 19: State of Alaska Finalizes M/V Taku Sale; AMHS Seeking Memories and Stories of the Taku
- January 5: Jim Szczesniak named Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport manager; Szczesniak brings both aviation and business experience to Alaska's largest airport.
- More Press Releases...
Highlights & Current Events
- ALERT: On Sunday, February 18, 7am-9am, Office of Information Technology (OIT) is performing maintenance which will affect roadweather.alaska.gov. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Legislative Fact Sheet
- Roundabouts in Alaska
- Juneau Egan Drive and Yandukin Intersection Improvement Project
- Winter Season Resources
- Road Maintenance Priority Map
- 2017 Governorís Denali Peak Performance Award DOT&PF Nominees and Winners
- 2018 Construction Updates: 511 / Alaska Navigator
- Alaska Class Ferry Project
- Employee Spotlight
National DOT Resources
Director's Office: (907) 269-0770
Director's Office: (907) 451-2210
Director's Office: (907) 465-1762