Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
How Do I....?
- November 25: Motorists Beware: Darkness, Lack of Snow Increase Moose-Automobile Collision Risks
- November 18: Airport Employees Receive Certification from American Association of Airport Executives
- November 14: AMHS Delays Unaccompanied Minor Policy
- November 10: ADOT&PF Kicks Off Alaska’s Avalanche Awareness Month
- November 7: Nome Airport Daily Closure
- November 7: ADOT&PF employees earn Extra Mile Award
- November 4: Juneau Access Draft SEIS Comment Period Extended to November 25
- DOT&PF Newsroom
Director's Office: (907) 269-0770
Director's Office: (907) 451-2210
Director's Office: (907) 465-1762