Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
How Do I....?
DOT&PF in the News
- Fox Spring Information
- July 6: Seward Highway temporary closures planned; Closures will be from 9:30-10:30 p.m. each Tuesday and Thursday through July
- July 3: ADOT&PF opening waysides, reminds travelers to haul out trash; Additional funding from Gov. Walker will keep waysides open this summer
- July 1: ADOT&PF to Operate Race-Neutral DBE Program
- June 26: ADOT&PF Seeks Public Review of 2015-16 Winter Ferry Schedule
- June 25: ADOT&PF closing select waysides due to budget reductions; Closed waysides are all located near other services
- June 12: ANC Airport Manager Elected to the AAAE Board of Directors
- DOT&PF Newsroom
Highlights & Current Events
- View Department Winners and Honorable Mentions for the 2015 Governorís Peak Performance Denali Awards!
- Parks Highway Planned Construction Information - 2015
- Highway Safety Initiative
- Alaska 2035 Long Range Transportation Policy Plan Update
- Alaska Class Ferry Project
- Alaska State Rail Plan
- Performance Dashboard
- Employee Spotlight
Director's Office: (907) 269-0770
Director's Office: (907) 451-2210
Director's Office: (907) 465-1762